Biker.



Oh no... I haven't written a blog post for almost a month now. Just got back on Tuesday from a two week trip to Hong Kong and China. Been such a tiring journey especially sitting for 12 hours straight on the plane. Naat good. Other than that, the weather was great there, not too hot and not too cold. It was the perfect weather. I wish it could stay like that all year round. Being so used to the weather and suddenly coming back to London was such a transition. My body couldn't handle the coldness. //sigh

Anyways, since it's still a little breezy here in London I had to throw on my biker denim jacket (which I bought from a local store) as biker jackets are my all time favourite. If you live in a warmer climate then just ditch the jacket and tights... and you'd probably want to wear some sandals instead haha.

Inside I'm just wearing a plain simple cami top with my high waisted distressed shorts. Since it's a little too plain and simple I just grabbed any old shirt from my wardrobe and tied it around my waist to give the outfit a bit more of that grunge look.






Outfit:
Biker Denim Jacket: Local Store
Cami Top & Body Chain: Primark
Shirt: Topshop
Chunky Ankle Boots: Shusole

I purchased my high waisted shorts from an online store but I've forgotten which one it was. Sorry!

Thank you for reading ♥
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment