PYO Strawberries.


A day well spent at Oxfordshire Millets Farm.

Hello readers! Today was strawberry hunting day for me. It was quite a journey driving from London to Oxfordshire since there was traffic along the way, it made the journey even longer than its original arrival time. My butt was numb from sitting for so long //sigh. On the plus side, we picked a lot of yummy strawberries. 


Not to mention, it was also quite a mission finding ripe strawberries as most of them are still green and most of them were picked by someone else. I had to bend down throughout the rows for a better view of the ones hiding inside. My back was killing me when I finally got up. Butttt, I'm not complaining, it was fun picking them. I would totally go again to pick more in the future.


The place is really big, the photo above may seem like it's just two rows, but trust me, if you walk along you will find plenty more rows looking exactly like this photo.

Anyways, enough of the off topic, here is my outfit of the day.

 
 






The top has sheer stripes running along horizontally and is designed so you can tie it at the front. Since it was a casual day at the farm I just threw on my 3/4 harem joggers. They are super comfy and I love how they look when worn. Although heels would look great with this outfit, but who would wear heels to a farm hahah. So of course it had to be my high tops which I loveee. I found these in Primark for I believe... only £12 (I think, sorry my brain doesn't remember things very well). It's a really great find as they are really comfy as well as looking good. It also doesn't feel heavy on the feet either as most high tops do. So defo a great find.

Outfit:
Choker: Topshop
Necklace: Etsy
Top & High Tops: Primark
Trousers: Yesstyle
Backpack: Lookbookstore

Thank you! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment