Chiffon on chiffon.


(I wasn't ready in this pic hahah)
Hello everyone! How has your weekend been so far? I still can't get over the song Chris Brown & Tyga - Ayo. I've played it over and over again countless times and I'm still not bored of it yet. I just have too much love for the songgg.

Today I decided to layer my chiffon shirt on top of my chiffon loose tank top. As the shirt was too long and looked weird hanging out under my jacket I decided to tie it at my waist. I paired it with my high waisted jeans which are from Topshop and these lovely lace heels from Public Desire. I am absolutely in love with their shoes, I would buy everything from them if I could. Sadly, I can't afford everything as I'm not rich. o(╥﹏╥)o











Outfit:
Necklace: Queendom
Chiffon top: China
Chiffon Shirt: Forever21
Biker Denim Jacket: Local Store
High Waisted Jeans: Topshop 
Lace Heels: Public Desire

Thank you 

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment