White Check.



Over the past few days or possibly a week, it's been so windy here in London. Trust me when I say this, you'd see pavement signs knocked over, bin bags rolling across the roads, and loads of over things falling to the floor. Not to exaggerate but I believe even a baby could be blown across the streets. Not very pleasing as it's coming up to summer soon and it's still quite chilly and super windy. But of course it'll have it's occasional moments of a sudden temperature rise out of no where. Just so unpredictable.

Here is yet another simple outfit I have put together. This over sized sheer check tee has a relaxed fit and a hi-lo effect, being a lot shorter at the front and longer at the back. It's perfect for the warm weather as the holes allow air to seep through, leaving you to feel breezy.

  


Don't ask me, I have no idea why my foot looks like it's in such an awkward position here, but I swear it's not!









Of course as it's still hella windy here I'm not ready to ditch the outerwear so there goes my denim biker jacket. I wanted to keep the outfit simple (but not too simple) so I just wore my wing necklace along with my star choker. 

I don't usually wear anything on my arms but lately I've been really loving hand piece bracelets, especially the big ones. They're light to the arms and look so nice when worn. 

Chokers: Topshop
White Check Tee: Select
Denim Biker Jacket: Local Store
High Waisted Shorts: Etsy
Chunky Heel Boots: Schuh
Handpiece Bracelet: Primark 

Have a lovely weekend!

Thank you ♥
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :