California.



I know, the title of this post is misleading but I'm not in California right now xD. If you haven't guessed yet, it's what's written on my top. It has a slit down both sides which makes it more breathable and extra comfortable to wear. I see that tops with slit down the sides have become quite popular lately, It kind of reminds me of them traditional Chinese dresses, in Chinese it would be called Qipao also known as Keipo in Cantonese. (Ooh learning a bit of Chinese from my blog too!)

As you can see, the weather in London was considered superb today. You guys are probably wondering why I'm wearing a jacket in such weather, but I'm extremely weak towards the cold. I get cold really easily so I must bring a jacket with me everywhere I go otherwise I'd just freeze to death. So not cool. o(>.<)o

You would rarely ever see me wear a snapback hat nowadays but I used to wear it quite often. I thought that the outfit would not be complete without a snapback so I just grabbed it from my wardrobe. I wanted to make it look like I'm wearing a dress, but since the slit went up really high I had to wear something underneath, therefore I wore my high waisted shorts and paired it with my over the knee high socks and chunky heel boots.






Outfit:
Hat: Yesstyle
Necklace: Queendom
Side Slit Printed Top: River Island
Jacket: Local Store
Backpack: Lookbookstore
Chunky Heel Lace Boots: Schuh

Have a lovely weekend 

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment