GEOLICA Holicat Barbie Cat Hazel.



Firstly, I'd like to thank UNIQSO for sending me these lovely pair of circle lenses. They have a large variety for you to choose from. They also sell wigs, make up, costumes and more! Please do check them out if you're looking for anything within these categories. Their customer service is honestly superb, quick and kind. They're based in Malaysia and ship worldwide. I received mine within less than 2 weeks! So quick. o(≧o≦)o I don't think you'd be let down if you decide to purchase from them. Promise!

What was in the package:


There was a cute little Instagram card along with a suuuper cute box. It also came with a free lens case.


How cute is this box?!



Brand: GEOLICA BY GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water Content: 42%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.7
Centre Thickness: 0.07mm
Duration: 1 Month Disposable



The pictures above were all taken with flash on.


The picture above was taken by the window, natural daylight.

Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♥ 

In my opinion, of many circle lenses I have worn, I would say that this would be the most beautiful hazel brown. As you can see, my natural eye colour is dark brown so I've been trying to look for a nice subtle light brown/hazel as I believe on oriental eyes, if you don't want to look too extreme and unnatural then brown or hazel lenses are the way to go.

Enlargement:  ♥♥♥♥♥

These lenses do give a little enlargement but there are many others which could enlarge your eyes further. I personally prefer my circle lenses to be between 15mm - 16mm, but I could give this a pass as I'm loving the colour and design. However, if you're looking for a more natural look for daily use to school/work then I suggest these would be perfect as it wouldn't give you that humongous dolly eye look.

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥

These lenses are comfortable, more comfortable than most lenses out there as it's part of GEO brand. But I must admit, I have tried more comfortable ones in the past (Also GEO brand). From experience, I personally believe that the GEO brand lenses are the most comfortable circle lenses, mostly because they are for medical reasons. On occasions you may find your eyes drying out, but that won't be an issue with a few drops of eye drops.

Check out these lenses here





 Overall: ♥♥♥♥

 Including the ones I've tried previously, I'd say these are my fave lenses so far. Since these are monthly lenses they are more breathable for the eyes as they're more thinner than the yearly ones. They are natural looking yet gives the eyes the sparkle and colour which I love. So until I find a more gorgeous looking one in the future, the GEOLICA Holicat Barbie Cat Hazel is on the top of my list.

For 10% discount on any purchase for UNIQSO, use my code "JANICE10" at checkout!

Janice
xoxo



Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment