Pink & Black.


Pink and black... Black and pink... Pink and black? Which sounds better? I have no idea. Not that it even matters...

Okay first things first, these shorts. Are. To die for. I've been trying to look for them everywhere and I finally found them in Forever21 so obviously it was a must to grab them. I love how the design gives off a sporty vibe while the pleather material brings out a street and casual look. It's like a perfect combination! On the other hand... This Kimono. What can I say? Can you believe I picked it up for £19?? It's so light and sheer, making it super comfy to wear, along with the colour composition, It's a total win.

Since black is so common I just had to add some sort of colour to it because, who wears full on black in summer? (Ahem... this girl right here.) Anyways, I'm wearing my strap crop top from Topshop along with my loved up pleather drawstring jogger shorts. Pairing this up with my floral tassel Kimono which I believe I picked up from Forever21 while it was on sale. Adding to my platform shoes collection, These lovely booties were from Bank fashion which has closed down everywhere and no longer available anywhere, which is quite sad since I loved shopping from there. Last but not least, topping it off with my fave fedora hat.








Check out them calves gurl.




Outfit:
Fedora Hat
Sunglasses: Primark
Choker: Topshop
Ribbed Crop Top
Bag: Local Store
Kimono & Shorts: Forever21
Platform Boots: Bank Fashion

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - 215 Shameless
Rimmel Moisture Renew - 380 Dark Night Waterl-Oops


Thank you! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment