A Peek of Turquoise.


Is it just me or is anyone else obsessed with any sort of lace design clothing? When I see any sort of lace clothing while shopping it would instantly draw my attention towards it. I believe it makes any individual look so chic and feminine with just a piece of lace clothing thrown onto them. Here I am wearing this lovely high neck lace crop top which has a hint of turquoise peeking through, I reckon the turquoise gives it a more defined look. It's great for the summer as the sleeves are sheer so breeze can still seep through, leaving your arms still able breathe.

Of course I love my pleathers, and also my skater skirts, and when it's combined... It's just an ultimate win. I was able to pick up this pleather skater skirt from H&M. I topped off this outfit with my fedora hat which was also from H&M. Last but not least, how could I ever forget about my lovely heels from Public Desire. My all time favourite heels. Of course until I could find another pair of lovely babies which I can drool all over on. But for now, my heel addiction lies here.















Outfit:
Fedora Hat
Necklace: Local Store
Crop Top: Bank Fashion
Skater Skirt

Bank fashion was a retail clothing store opened in multiple places in the UK but has now closed down. I was able to purchase this top which was on sale about a year ago.

Thank you!

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment