Aeroplane.


If you follow me on Instagram, I have mentioned before that I will be launching my very own online store which will feature women's clothing. well, it is now opened and you can access it by clicking the "Storenvy" tab up on the top right of this blog! Or you can just click here to check it out. There isn't much products on it now, but I will be adding more in the future so stay tuned!

Going back a few years from now, I wouldn't even give it a second thought to throw on a piece of crop top as I just didn't think I'd suit them. But over the past year or so they have been growing on me and I just love how they look when paired with the correct pieces of clothing. Here I'm wearing my ribbed crop top which are from Topshop along with my high waisted denim shorts. I'm totally in love with my Aeroplane long top! If you are also in love with it and wondering where to purchase it, they will be available on my Storenvy real soon. It is really light to wear, so light that you won't even notice you have it on! Just perfect for spring/summer. This top can be worn two ways. Either as an outwear or you can button it all the way and wear it like a shirt dress. lastly I just threw on my lovely cut out boots which are from Shusole and chain necklace to complete the set.










Outfit:
Sunglasses: Primark
Choker & Crop Top: Topshop
Chain Necklace: Etsy
High Waisted Shorts: Ebay
Aeroplane Long Outer Top: Storenvy
Backpack: Local Store
Shoes: Shusole 

Thank you! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment