Love At First Bite.


[Thinking about what to eat for dinner.]

Omg what? I'm completely dressed in white! If I remember correctly, the last time I was entirely in white was when I tried on the white bodycon dress in H&M, ye.

I'm a sucker for distressed high waisted shorts. I can never get enough of them. It would be perfect if I could own them in every colour. Currently obsessed with my white ones which are from Pull&Bear. I paired them with my muscle tee which has "LOVE AT FIRST BITE" written on it. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with... food, right? 
Next I slipped on my Dr Martens which I received from my boyfriend as a gift for my birthday quite some time ago. I la-la-lovee them! Finally, to complete the outfit I just topped it off with my chain necklace and a backpack. 








 




Outfit:
Choker: Topshop
Chain Necklace: Etsy
Top & Shorts: Pull&Bear
Backpack: Local Store
Dr Martens: Gifted

Thank you!♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment