Ripped Denim.


[Casually staring into space behind my sunglasses.]

Tomorrow is probably the warmest throughout the year for London. Perfect weather for the beach. Sadly, I would be stuck at work. (insert sad emoji) Speaking of beaches, I haven't been to one in such a long time now. I really do miss it. Hopefully I'll get to go real soon. I don't know why I would always mention the weather in almost every blog post. It's not like I'm the meteorologist haha. I guess it's 'cause I'm always looking forward to the bright warm sun as it's so rare here. Just so sick of the cold now. //sigh

Onto the outfit, I kept it simple and casual with my crop top along with my ripped high waisted shorts which I'm toootally in love with. They're so comfy and fitted yet stylish. The ripped parts give off an edgy look, also keeping it from looking too plain and boring. You can purchase these shorts from here. I didn't want the outfit to look too simple so I added my checked shirt around my waist and to complete the outfit, I just threw on my converses. 











I'm sorry, I know I look really awkward here. Please forgive. o(╥﹏╥)o





Outfit:
Sunglasses: Primark
Chain Necklace: Etsy
Crop Top: Local Store
Ripped High Waisted Shorts: Ebay
Checked Shirt: Republic
Converse Shoes: Office

Republic was a fashion retail store which was opened throughout London but has now joined forces with USC. I bought the checked shirt a couple years back so I wouldn't know whether it's still available, though I highly doubt it will be.

Thank you! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment