Minty Blue.

 

Finally, it feels a lot like summer.
If you have been following me and reading my previous posts, I have mentioned that I do get cold quite easily, hence the jacket I was wearing in the first picture which was not needed in such a hot weather. The moment I realised the heat was hitting me hard I couldn't wait another second to throw it off.

The flare mint cami top is perfect for the summer season as it's sheer, loose and light to wear. To keep it simple yet stylish I paired it with my asymmetric skorts which I purchased from Topshop quite some time ago. To add some height and elongate my legs, I just threw on my chucky lace up boots. Of course I had to put on my necklace to keep the neck from looking too boring. Oh, defo cannot forget about my fedora hat. I believe the hat was needed to complete the look.


My dad called me just at this moment. Props to my brother for being a pro "photographer" ヽ(^◇^*)/









Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Choker & Skort: Topshop
Necklace: Queendom
Top: Primark
Bag: Local Store
Chucky Lace Up Boots: Schuh



 Thank you! 

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment