Grey Co-ord.


It's Fri-yay! Who's enjoying the start of their weekend so far?

I've found this new obsession with two pieces and this grey co-ord happens to be one of them. The material is so soft and comfortable to the skin, also very stretchy so you wouldn't need to worry about not being able to fit in it. It's designed to hug the body and emphasise your figure which I love so much. But don't worry, it won't suffocate you as I've mentioned before, it's super stretchy.

I felt something was missing from this outfit so I just had to throw on my necklace which you've probably seen me wear countless times. I just feel that it goes with almost every outfit I wear. Lastly, I paired this outfit with my all time fave heels which are from Publicdesire.

I'd like to thank Luxemme for kindly gifting me this lovely grey top and midi co-ord. I love it so much!






 







 Outfit:
Necklace: Local Store

Thank you! 

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment