Cut Out.



I cleaned my wardrobe a couple of days ago and found loads of clothes which I've forgotten about. This grey cut out shoulder top is part of the forgotten pile of clothes. I bought this top two years ago and only remember wearing it a couple times only. I like the cut out effect as it gives it a little taste and not look too plain. Since I'm really loving the crop tops lately I just tied a knot at the front to make it seem like a crop top.

What is Lolwutjanice style without shorts and something tied around the waist. It wouldn't be Lolwutjanice style then! Of course it has to be my high waisted distressed shorts since I'm forever in love with them. I found these while browsing through Yesstyle and just couldn't resist but to purchase them. I always tie something on my waist as I feel so comfortable with something there, I also think that it completes the outfit. Lastly I just grabbed my cut out boots which are from Shusole and topped it off with my all time fave necklace to give it some edge.

















Outfit:
Choker: Topshop
Necklace: Local Store
Top: Forever 21
High Waisted Shorts: Yesstyle
Boy London Sweatshirt: Choice
Shoes: Shusole

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment