New York.


It's been almost a whole month now and I'm finally back with another outfit post. 

Initially, I was intending to window shop and stumbled across H&M so obviously I had to pay it a visit. When I saw this ribbed jersey crop top I just couldn't resist it. The next minute, I saw myself at the counter paying for the top. After the purchase I was thinking to myself "Oh no, what did you just do Janice?!" But now I don't regret it as I'm just so in love with this top! The material isn't as thick, making it perfect for the Summer to Autumn transition. Also, the cut out elbow gives it a more edgy look, which is what I love.

I was going to pair the crop top with high waisted jeans, but it was quite hot that day so I opted for high waisted shorts instead and along with that, I wore thigh high boots. If you know me then you'll know I'll have something tied around my waist almost 90% of the time. This time I went with this lovely army green chiffon shirt. Lastly, topping it off with my New york beanie.















Outfit:
Beanie: River Island
Necklace: Local Store
Crop Top
Chiffon Shirt
Shorts: Topshop
Thigh High Boots
Backpack: Local Store

Thank you! 

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment