RUN DMC.


Holaaa. Look who's back with another outfit post. 
Since it's already Autumn now, I decided I'm going to take advantage of wearing black more often. I'm sure black is everyone's favourite colour when it comes to clothing as it's simple and easy to pair with almost anything. 

Here I wore my RUN DMC sweatshirt which I picked up from Urban Outfitters a couple years ago. Since I saw it lying around in my wardrobe and didn't quite like the fitting of the bottom bit, I decided to cut it into a crop top. I paired the sweatshirt with these gorgeous pleather skater skirt. I felt that it was a tad bit too long so I folded it once around my waist. Next I grabbed my knee high socks as I felt uncomfortable with my legs fully exposed. If you know me, I am extremely weak towards the cold weather. In winter, you would find me wearing tons of layers yet still feeling cold. Yeeup. 

Lastly, I went with these platform chunky heel boots since my obsession with them are still there, and topping it off with my fedora hat.









Werking that awkward pose ye.







Outfit:
Fedora Hat
Run DMC Sweatshirt: Urban Outfitters
Pleather Skater Skirt
Knee High Socks: Primark
Chunky Heel Boots: Bank Fashion

Have a wonderful day ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment