Lace Up.


 Bringing in the sweaters as it's starting to get really cold here in London. But lolwutjanice's logic is pairing shorts with sweater. Wonderful.
But that's okay, I could just change the thigh highs to tights if I was to go out in this outfit... Or jeggings/jeans.

Thank you @Celeblookuk for this lovely khaki lace up ribbed crop top. I'm seriously in love with this top as the fit is just perfect and the colour is so beautiful. Since the material is thick you wouldn't have to wear anything underneath. Just throw on a thick jacket and that'll be able to keep you warm throughout the day.

I'm not sure where you can purchase the leg garter belt, maybe etsy sellers would sell them. I made mine personally.













Outfit:
Fedora Hat
Khaki Lace Up Top
Shorts: Forgot
Leg Garter Belt: Self
Chunky Lace Boots

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment