Don't Twist My Words.



Hey everyone! It's finally Friday, who isn't looking forward to the weekend? I mean, everyone would look forward to the weekend right? I'm currently loving BoAs new song named "Who Are You". It's just so catchy, gonna replay this song non-stop now.

Here is another outfit post featuring my current favourite top from Select. It has a mesh material on the bottom half which gives an effect of wearing a mesh tee under a crop top. How awesome is that?!

Of course I had to pair it with my black jeans which was from Topshop and my peep toe heels from Linzi. To complete the outfit I topped it off with my all time fave leather jacket.






Outfit:
Necklace: Queendom
Top: Select
Choker & Jeans: Topshop
Peep Toe Heels: Linzi
Leather Jacket: Local Store

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for reading! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment