Dark Grunge.



I know I've promised to wear more colourful outfits in my previous posts, but I just couldn't leave the dark side! I saw this beautiful top dress which just instantly caught my eyes and I just couldn't resist to buy it. Something about this dress just screamed "Buy me!" all over it. 

I threw together quite a simple and easy outfit as the dress already has a lot of patterns, which already seems loud as it is. All I had to do was throw on my long wool coat and pair it with thigh high socks. I know there wasn't a need to wear my necklace but I just love it too much to ditch it.






Outfit: Hat & Top Dress: H&M
Necklace: Queendom
Long Wool Coat: Yesstyle
Block Heel Boots: Shusole

Happy Easter everyone and take care! 
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment