Floral.



I must say, I was so lucky to have picked up this lovely floral skirt for just £5 as H&M was having a huge sale. I mean, who doesn't love floral prints? They just make everything look so feminine and pretty!



I paired my floral skirt with a grey high neck crop top and topped it off with a white cardigan to keep me warm. Of course I had to wear a huge necklace as the top was too plain and boring, I feel the necklace had completed the outfit.






Outfit:
Choker: Topshop
Necklace: Queendom
Crop Top: Forever 21
 Floral Skirt: H&M
Peep Toe Ankle Boots: Linzi

Okay, I'm sure you guys can already tell my love for my choker as I wear it in every single outfit post, but I do actually wear it every single day. I don't really remove it as I just love it that much.

Thank you for reading! ♥
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Hey I just came across your blog and it is amazing I love your style~ <3
    and your hair too ^^

    Sindy xx
    http://milkiibunnii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much hun! Really appreciate it <3

      Delete