Innocent Vampire.


Been listening to old songs and found a song that used to be one of my fave ever. Who remembers "Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes"?! I don't think I could ever get sick of that song. 

Referring to the title of this post, this outfit kind of reminds me of an Anime character; an innocent vampire. Let's just pretend we're attending a vampire school for now. Imagine a school uniform looking like this! I would defo love going to that school. I don't know why, but this just suddenly reminded me of the Anime "Vampire Knight". I miss watching that Anime so much! It was one of my all time fave Anime. I might re-watch it sometime actually.

Wearing this sheer black chiffon shirt which has two chest pockets, I picked this up from Forever 21 a couple years ago so I'm not sure if they'll still have it in stock. Pairing the chiffon shirt with this thick wool skater skirt that I totally love love love. Need to be covering them legs y'know, so bringing out them thigh high boots from Linzi. Lastly topping it of with of course my fave fedora hat from H&M.

Forgot to mention my gorgeous choker from Pretty-Attitude. It actually came with a chain instead of this velvet choker. I just simply removed the chain and placed it on to this velvet choker as I think it looks better. Check out their site for more wonderful products which I'm sure you'll love. They've just relaunched their site in Europe. This means they'll be having a huge sale along with many give-aways. 

For 30% off on all orders over at Pretty-Attitude, enter code "HELLOEUROPE" at checkout!
(Valid from 24 Nov -28 Nov)














 Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: China
Boots: Linzi

What do you think of this look?

For 30% off on all orders over at Pretty-Attitude, enter code "HELLOEUROPE" at checkout!
(Valid from 24 Nov -28 Nov)

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment