Black Out.


As you all know, Black Friday is just around the corner. Hope everyone's ready to snatch up them great deals in store! Going by the title, it's obvious I'd dress up in full black. 

There's something about halter tops which attracts me to them, so without a second thought I automatically fell in love with this black halter top received from Boohoo. As for the bottoms, I decided to pair the halter top with these black asymmetric skort. To keep myself warm I rolled out my one and only thigh high boots from Linzi

Pssst. I have a secret to tell you. This jacket is not actually mine. I borrowed it from my mother, but I will return it, I promise! So don't go telling my mother I stole her jacket. I believe the jacket was from Wallis, though I don't think they'll sell this jacket any more as she bought it many many years ago. For accessories, I wore this awesome layer necklace from Smashglam and topped it off with of course my favourite fedora hat.






Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Necklace: SmashGlam
Top: Boohoo
Skort: Topshop
Thigh High Boots: Linzi
Jacket: Wallis

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment