Tear drop.


Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. I started off this week with this grey outfit with a hint of black. As you know, London has long hit sweater weather so it was inevitable to bring out them sweaters. This chunky ass knit cardigan is so warm and comfortable it's as if you're snuggling a blanket. Under the cardigan I wore my basic grey crop top which are from Forever 21 along with my high waisted shorts purchased from Topshop quite some time ago. Keeping it warm I paired the outfit with some grey thigh high socks. My neck was looking a little plain so I grabbed my choker which I made personally. To finish off the outfit I threw on these awesome platform boots from Lamoda.

















 Outfit:
Choker: Myself
Top & Socks: Forever21
Shorts: Topshop
Cardigan: Primark
Platform Boots: Lamoda

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment