Trill.


Greetings, my lovely readers. Since I've previously done a full black outfit I decided that this time I should do a full white outfit to counteract it. Well... I wouldn't say full, since there are a bit of black here and there on the outfit. But I guess it'll work.

I came across this white oversized shirt whilst shopping around in China. I absolutely love the design and fit. The shirt is of a light cotton material, also the half sleeve makes it more breathable. Beneath the shirt I wore a white high waisted distressed shorts which isn't noticeable since it was covered from the oversized shirt. I just felt like I needed something underneath. To spice up the outfit a little, I tied a white Sylvester sweater around my waist. I paired the outfit with these knee high socks and slipping on these retro white platform boots. To finish off the outfit, I grabbed my white Trill beanie.














Outfit:
Shirt: China
Sweater: Primark
Platform Boots

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment