Monochrome.


Hello everyonee. Here is yet another blog post which is fashion related! But before I jump into it, i'm currently in love with the song Keep Playin' by Liane V and Trevor Jackson. I've literally been pressing the replay button non stop.





I don't know why I look so depressed in the third picture, it's like I think I'm in some drama hahah. 

Honestly speaking, I'm totally in love with this wonderful knit turtle neck sweater. It's quite thick so its able to keep you warm without wearing tons of layers. All I had to do was throw on a black wool coat and it was warm enough.

Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Knit Turtle Neck Sweater: Forever21
Wool Coat: Stradivarius
Backpack: Lookbookstore
Block Heel Ankle Boots: New Look

I don't remember where I got my knee high socks from but I'm sure you can get them from anywhere which sells socks. 

Thank you for reading! 
All the best to you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment