Top Knot.


Lately I've been rocking this top knot bun way too much. I just love how it looks so stylish and fashionable yet effortless at the same time. On the plus side, it only literally takes less than 3 minutes to do! 





 Okay, I know I've only been posting outfits which are all pretty much either black, white or grey. That's because my closet mostly consists of those colours! Hopefully since spring is hitting us soon I'll post more outfits which are more brighter and colourful hahah.

Here's a really simple outfit I put together. I'm really loving these thigh high block heel boots. They really do give an effect of elongated legs so for all those short girls out there, I believe you'd love these just as much as I love them. ^o^

Outfit:
Choker: Topshop
Check dress: Bank
Wool Coat: Stradivarius
Thigh High Boots: Linzi

Thank you! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment