Cut Open.


Hello lovely people! How have you all been? The weather is getting a lot warmer lately here in London, which I'm loving a lot! I just want summer to come already to be honest, feels like I've had winter forever!






Okay... I'm not sure if you can tell from my previous post and now, but the cut on my Moto Joni black jeans is much bigger. I felt that the cut wasn't showing enough so I went and cut it open til I felt was right.

Honestly speaking, I'm a sucker for ribbed crop tops. I've been trying to find the right one which I've been searching for for a really long time, and I guess I've found it! ♥_♥
It hugs the body which shows your natural figure, giving off a feminine feel. I just threw on my chunky knit cardigan, wore my high waisted jeans and a pair of chunky heel boots. The outfit was lazy, simple and effortless overall but it was also able to give off a stylish look without looking too over the top.

Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Choker & Jeans: Topshop
Necklace: Queendom
Ribbed Crop Top: New look
Backpack: Lookbookstore
Chunky Heel Boots: Schuh

Unfortunately, my chunky knit cardigan was from Bank Fashion but they have discontinued it for a  while now. On the plus side, they are currently having a huge sale on their site so I suggest go having a look!

Thank you! ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Actually obsessed with your style and blog! Can't believe I haven't followed you earlier because your style is exactly how I'd wear things. Too gorgeousssss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much hun! I love your style too, so cuteee<3

      Delete