Greyscale.


Hi guyss! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been away for holiday then had a hectic week celebrating my birthday three times xD. But how have you lovely people been?! 





Couple of days ago I threw on together this lovely piece of outfit. The jeans looked too plain and boring so I decided to grab a pair of scissors and just cut open my kneecaps. I don't know, I just feel it brings the whole piece together ^_^ 

Also, don't you guys just love all these roll neck jumpers and tops?! They're just generally great for cold weathers. 

Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Choker & Jeans: Topshop
Top & Shoes: New look
Cardigan: Primark

If you're wondering where I got the necklace... Sorry! It was a birthday present from my brother years ago. So even if I knew I doubt they would still sell it hahah.



I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday and good luck to those who have exams! 

Take care
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment