Eternal Lovers.


Hello Loveliess. How have you all been doing? Hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas with their loved ones! Need to start burning off those calories after having such a big meal eyy? No worries, I'm sure you've already burned off those calories from all that shopping you've done from the boxing day sales, woohoo!




Here I decided to go for a much more darker look as I just bought my new pair of chokers yesterday and I just could not wait to wear them! Chokers became popular in the late 19th century and is still as popular till this very day. I've always loved how the choker compliments any dark edgy outfits.

Outfit:
Chokers: Topshop
Necklace: Queendom
Top: Forever21
Shoes: Linzi


Happy holidays! 
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment