Checkmate.


Helloo wonderful people. Hope you guys and girls are wrapping up warm! We don't want anyone coming down with a cold now do we? I'm not sure about NY or anywhere else, but UK is like stepping into a huge freezer. o(╥﹏╥)o


Beanie beanie beanie, perfect to keep your head warm... And also your hair from flying everywhere when the strong wind is blowing hahah. I just love love loveee beanies, they're so my thing. 

Here I am covered in black since black is a classic colour and can go with absolutely anything. Black can never go out of fashion. Speaking of which, my black and white check cardigan is just so warm and yet another perfect item for the cold. The material is just so soft that it makes you want to touch it infinite times. Who doesn't like touching soft things though?! Even babies love it. (*^ -^*)

Outfit:
Beanie: River Island
Necklace: Local Store
Top: Forever21
Knit Cardigan: Local Store
Leggings: Primark
Combat Boots: Bluewater (Shopping Centre)

Bluewater is a shopping centre located in Kent, UK. Sorry I forgot the name of the shoe shop I purchased my boots from, but I believe that shop is no longer available.

Thank you for reading ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment