Welcoming Winter.


I'm the worst when it comes to writing long paragraphs... But hey, everyone starts from somewhere to get big right?! Lets just hope I'll get better with this hahah. As being the first ever post I think I deserve a chance no? Hehe

Anyways, on to the main subject. Winter is right around the corner. Brrr who loves the cold? Defo not me! But that's okay since we all get to see and feel the wonders of... strong wind and heavy rain and snow... SNOW. Isn't the pure white untouched snow just beautiful?! Sorry I keep straying away from the subject haha.

Since Autumn is still not over yet I paired my grey skater skirt with my maroon thigh high socks and a warm knit top which I am toootally in love with! The colour is so beautiful and the material is just <33. I also wore my parka jacket to give it the winter feel as its just so warm and comfy. 

Outfit:
Knit top: Local store 
Necklace: Local store
Skater skirt & Thigh high socks: Primark
Shoes: Schuh
Parka Jacket: Yesstyle
Snood: Topshop

I recently purchased some lashes from Pinkicon, and I must say.. I am sooo in love with them! 


As you can see I've already used one pair haha. I'm not really a lashes girl as I rarely wear them, I'm more of a mascara girl. That being said, they're just so natural looking and comfy! You won't even feel that you're wearing them.


 I am wearing the Magic Magic Lovely Cat LC-02. I apologise for the picture quality, it's not as clear so I might do another full review post on this another time. 

As this is the first post, I would like to say I'm still a blog newbie and still figuring things out so apologies if it wasn't written so well! I will try and keep it as interesting as possible in the future ^__^

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment