Oh So Pink.


Anyone want to take a guess of what my favourite colour is? Is it black? Is it blue? Or is it PINK? To be honest, they are all my favourite colours xD But my number one would be purple! 



You would rarely ever see me in bright coloured clothing but this one is an acceptance. Since Christmas is right around the corner I believe this would be a great outfit idea for those attending parties. I just love how it has that touch of Christmas-y feel to it, wouldn't you say so?! It looks and feels so soft and fluffy!ヽ(^◇^*)/ \(*^◇^)ノ Just my soft addictions kicking in hahah (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Outfit:
Necklace: Queendom
Top & Skirt: Local Store
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Schuh


Here is what I wore on my lips today. Also pinkkk to match the top. The colour of the lipstick is different, it's actually a lighter pink than what is shown in the picture. But what can I say? A picture will always be different haha.

Thank you for reading! Stay safe ♥
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment