Living In Caps.


Finally, London is seeing some sun action but it's still as cold as ever. I don't think I'm ready to ditch the knits and boots yet.
Lately I've been really into caps, if you follow my Instagram you probs would've already guessed. I just feel as if I have bad hair day everyday since I'm too lazy to style my hair so wearing a hat is the way to go.

Under the knit top I'm wearing a graphic sleeveless dress. I remember I picked it up while it was on sale in H&M. I just like how it's got a geometric feel to it. I don't know if you've noticed but it's the same dress I wore in the "Dark Grunge" post. As mentioned above, I'm not ready to ditch the knits yet so I covered up with a batwing knit top. As for the bottoms, I pulled out my over the knee socks and lace up chunky boots. Lastly the necklace to keep the outfit together.







Outfit:
Cap & Necklace: Local Store
Top & Dress: H&M
Ankle Boots: Schuh

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment