Spring Look.


I've recreated this spring look which I've posted a year ago under "The Approach of Spring". I can't believe it has been a year already.
Keeping it short, I pulled out my ribbed crop top and matched it with my high waisted distressed shorts. I'm still not over these type of shorts. I will go cray and buy them in every colour if I could. As you know, the UK is a bit of a weird one when it comes to the weather so we always need to prepare to keep warm. This brings me to these over the knee boots which I'm still obsessed over. Lastly, I threw on my chunky knit cardigan and completed the outfit with a cap to hide that second day hair. Ya feel?







Outfit:
Cap: Local Store
Crop Top: New Look
Shorts: Yesstyle
Chunky Knit Cardigan: Lookbookstore
Boots: OnlineAvenue

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment