Calvin's.


 Haven't posted for 2 weeks but it felt like it's been eternity. 
Spring is around the corner and I'm really excited since it's my favourite season, other than Summer. If you've noticed, I've had a change of hair colour. It's not picking up on camera but it's actually more of an intense violet (near the tips) than red in real life. yuh.

Tytyty to my lovely boyfriend for spoiling me with these CK's. Oh and also for these Dr Martins. ♥
Going for a lazy fit, I went with these comfy ass joggers which are from H&M and adding a bit of colour with this checked shirt which I found in my bro's wardrobe. To complete the outfit I covered up with a bomber jacket.











Outfit:
CK's & Dr Martins: Gift from boyfriend
Bomber Jacket: Ebay
Joggers: H&M
Checked Shirt: Brother's

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment