Dad's Closet.


Honestly speaking, my hair hasn't been black for many years now. Black hair was never an option for me since I didn't think it'd suit me. But it was about time I go back to natural colour. 
I found this shirt in my dad's closet and thought I could somehow style it and make it into a crop top without having to cut it like I previously did to one of his shirts. (Of course an old one which he didn't wear anymore) So I turned it into an off the shoulder top. I like the way men's shirts look when worn, or rather just the really loose fit. I paired this with plain leggings and my current fave heels which I'm so obsessed over right now, all thanks to the greatest boyfriend ever. ♥








Outfit:
Necklace: Smashglam
Shirt: Dad's closet
Leggings: Forever21
Heels: Garageshoes

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment