Leopard.


Back at it again with a new outfit post yo.

I'm actually liking my hair being black. It just makes it look a lot more shinier and healthier, although it's still super damaged. //cry

I feel like I hardly wear skirts. Only on night outs you'd catch me wearing a skirt. Other than that you probably wont see me wearing it on the streets. Maybe I should start wearing them more often. If only the UK weather wasn't such a b*tch. On to the topic, here I paired my pencil skirt with a loose tee which has a leopard head on. The front panel of the top is of a silky polyester material while the back is cotton. Then I slipped on these fab peep toe lace up heels which are currently my fave and since my hair doesn't know where it wants to go I decided to wear a cap to cover up the mess.







Outfit:
Cap: Ebay
Necklace: Etsy
Top: Yesstyle
Skirt: River Island
Heels: Garage Shoes

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment