Tokyo.


Another misleading title, just like my California post back in May 2015. But I will go to Japan. One day. It's a promise.


I remember bodysuits and high waisted jeans used to be in when my mum was in her 20s, and now the trend has come back. Fashion really knows how to make a comeback. I love bodysuits along with playsuits/jumpsuits, they're great and compliment the body well... Until you realise you need to use the bathroom. I guess bodysuits are okay since you can undo it at the bottom. Playsuits and jumpsuits are the devil here.

Here I'm wearing a sleeveless bodysuit which has a silver "Tokyo" print along the front. I decided to go with a black ribbed mini skirt to give an illusion of a bodycon dress. Also adding to the outfit I went with of course a choker since I love chokers and to add some colour to the outfit I topped it off with a longline khaki bomber jacket.




Bomber: CelebLook  ||  Bodysuit: New Look  ||  Skirt: Forever21

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment