Button It Up.


It's finally feeling like summer these past few days.

I've been trying to bring out the brighter colours for summer as you can tell. This PU button up skirt instantly caught my attention and I was drawn towards it like magnet. I felt that a cropped vest would compliment the skirt well so I decided to go with this white one with a huge heart design on the front. As you know, perspex heels are definitely the hype right now and of course I had to cop myself a pair. I love how it makes the outfit look put together without looking too done up.

Since the British weather is highly unpredictable, I kept an outer wear just in case, but what do you know, it was roasting hot that day.




Bomber: Topshop  ||  Button Up Skirt: CelebLook  ||  Perspex Boots: SoleWish

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment