Valentine's Day Inspo.


Since Valentine's day is around the corner, I decided to put together a look dedicated to the special day with your significant other.
I believe we should treat our other halves with love and respect everyday and not use Valentine's day as an excuse. But if it's a chance to give those who are trying to get the attention of your crush then why not! Gambare~! Fighting~! Ga yau~! 

Onto the outfit, I decided to go with this furry white top along with this puffy black and white stripe skirt to give off a cute and innocent look. To add a bit more glam to it, I just threw on some hoop earrings and a long owl necklace to keep it from looking too dull and boring, yet also not looking too overdone either. Lastly, I paired this outfit with my platform ankle boots to give me some height.



Outfit:
Top & Skirt: Yesstyle
Ankle Boots: Lamoda

Have a wonderful day ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment