Over The Knees.


In the midst season of winter, where we all just want to wrap up warm and cosy.
I decided to go with this chunky knit sweater which I've found in my dad's closet. Considering as he doesn't wear it any more I just took it, of course asking beforehand. Keeping it simple yet trendy, these over the knee boots are the one. I've been dying for these boots for some time now and thanks to OnlineAvenue, I've found the perfect pair.

Feel free to check them out as they have many stylish and fashionable shoes of the latest trends for a reasonable price. They have also recently launched a new website which is user friendly. 

For 20% off enter "ONLINEAVENUE20" at checkout!












Outfit:
Chunky knit top: Dad's closet
Over the knee lace boots: OnlineAvenue

Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment